Print Price Calculator
- Height, Width: In inches, this should be the dimensions of the print area of your print.
- Borders: This is the white border around your artwork, or the printed margin area for gallery and museum wraps (canvas only). Note: If you are printing on canvas you will need 2 to 2.5″ of margin for stretching.
- Clear Coat: In most cases this is for canvas only. If you order canvas, I WILL apply two gloss coats to the canvas. Not only does it protect the canvas, but it enhances the color. Unless you plan on embellishing or have a special reason not to coat canvas, I will insist on providing a final top coating. UV Coating Fine Art papers: In some cases artists will ask to have fine art papers UV coated, especially when reproducing acrylics on paper. Otherwise we do not coat our papers.
- Substrate: Paper/Canvas/Fabric/Metal etc. People often get confused, we have quite a few choices, and some that aren’t listed here. If you’re not sure what you want we can help.
- Canvas Stretching: I can stretch your canvas prints for you and have them ready to hang on your or your customer’s wall. I offer two different versions. 3/4″ stretcher bars, normally used when your are going to frame the artwork. 1 1/4″ stretcher bars when you are going to hang your artwork without a frame. Both versions come wired along with wall hangers. If you are going to frame the artwork we would normally not add color to the border. When you intend to hang your art without a frame your border needs to be printed with a solid color or the image extended around the edges for the stretcher bar.
Sunset Select Matte Canvas
The bright-white, matte-coated surface of this poly/cotton blend canvas provides the wide color gamut and color-consistency needed to fulfill a wide range of art-reproduction and photo printing requirements while facilitating stretching and other forms of finishing and display. The relatively smooth Oxford 2 over 1 weave is ideal for photo and art reproduction.
Sunset Select Matte Canvas works with both dye and pigment inks and is compatible with current and legacy-model printers from Canon, ColorSpan, Encad, Epson, HP, Mimaki, and Roland.
Sunset Fibre Rag 335g
Sunset Fibre Rag 335g is the latest addition to the award winning lineup from LexJet’s Sunset brand of fine art and fine photo inkjet papers. It was developed as a complement to the current mix of papers, and to answer the call from end users for a high-end air-dried look on a 100% cotton rag base. Like the rest of the Sunset Fibre line, it too is modeled after the traditional fibre-based materials used in a conventional darkroom. Sunset Fibre Rag 335g contains no optical brighteners, but still contains a very bright neutral white-point. It has a gloss finish with a relatively smooth, yet very subtle textured surface, creating the perfect inkjet alternative.
• Digital fibre prints
• Fine photographic reproduction
• 100% cotton rag
• Universally compatible with all dye and pigmented inks
Premium Archival Matte Paper
LexJet’s Premium Archival Matte Paper is a smooth, neutral-white, matte paper for high-quality fine art, photo reproduction, and open-edition decor. The paper supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a longer print life with pigment inks. It features a heavy weight (230 gsm), thick base (9.5 mil), and an instant-dry coating that resists fingerprints and smudging.
Sunset Textured Fine Art Paper
Sunset Textured Fine Art Paper is a natural-white art paper with a textured print surface that can add a more painterly look to photographic prints and art reproductions.
Sunset Textured Fine Art Paper is a natural-white art paper with a textured print surface that can add a more painterly look to photographic prints and art reproductions. It can add surface dimension and visual interest to paintings and images that consist mainly of bold, loose strokes instead of intricate details.
LexJet Sunset Textured Fine Art Paper can be used on many pigment and dye ink printers from Canon, Epson, and HP. Color profiles are available for many models.
Sunset Velvet Rag
LexJet Sunset Velvet Rag 315g (20 mil) boasts a 100% cotton rag base, with a velvet (or etching like) surface. This paper is designed to meet the highest printing standards needed for museum quality, limited edition prints.
Sunset Copperplate Rag
Sunset Copperplate Rag 315gsm is a mould-made paper, manufactured for digital printing that simulates a handmade paper. The soft grain, 100% cotton base has a matte finish with the look and feel of a true art paper. The interlocking fibers add to the art paper feel and increase durability, as well. This paper is free of optical brighteners, and is also acid- and lignin-free. The natural white base produces excellent color gamut and unsurpassed Dmax at a price point that’s highly competitive with other fine art, mould-made papers on the market.
• Soft grain – Mould made
• 100% Cotton Rag
• Natural White, OBA-free, Acid-free
• Archival Quality